Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quick Tip: Headband OVER your hat!

Quick Tip: Headband OVER your hat!

Check me out (I'm in the middle) - rocking the headband OVER the hat look.


I actually stole this idea from a good friend (Renee) who showed up to a run wearing her headband over her hat.  I tried it the next time I ran.  Was it comfortable?  YES!  Did it keep my ears warm? YES!  Did my hat stay in place?  YES!  Is it the most fashionable look? ummmm.... well, not exactly... especially not when your hat is white and headband is black.  But this photo shows exactly how to rock the look - put your hat on first, slide headband over it and you're ready to go.  Quick tip. :)

PS - we're at a LRR (Local Running Retailer) for a group run.  These are a great way to meet other runners, get in some miles with company and see all the great new products available!  Some offer raffles, free beers, discounts, etc.  This was actually the first day of our 1/2 marathon training program, which we paid to participate in, but the stores also have lots of free group runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment